After Womengineer Day, our ambition is that you, as a participating female engineer, will have:
- Gained an increased insight into the values and purposes of the 10 participating companies
- Met role models who demonstrated an authentic version of their work life
- Been given engagement and self-confidence toward applying for specific positions, and general encouragement for your future career decisions by peer female engineers
Questions and Answers
Why should I participate?
As a participant, you are given the chance to:
- Discover new companies that you otherwise might never have considered, or get to know already familiar ones,
- Talk to future colleagues in a relaxed way and ask questions about the work environment, company culture, and other topics that can be difficult to learn online,
- Apply for a summer job, trainee program, internship, master thesis, or full-time job or even hand out your resumé!
Who does the event target?
Womengineer Day is for you who define yourself as a woman, or non-binary, and have a maximum of 2 years remaining of your engineering studies or maximum 3 years of work experience post-graduation.
How do I apply?
The application period is now closed, but don’t worry – more Womengineer Days will come! Stay tuned.
Which are the 10 participating companies?
In 2022, the participating companies were: AFRY, doktor.se, Epiroc, Furhat Robotics, H2GreenSteel, Hitachi Energy, Kongsberg, Recorded Future, Skanska, and Voyado. Read more about them here!
In 2021, ther participating companies were: BillerudKorsnäs, ESSIQ, Siemens Energy, Epidemic Sound, Annotell, HGreenSteel, NKT, Zound Industries, Ingenjörer utan gränser, AirLiquide, and WSP. Read more about them here!
Why should we participate?
As participating company, you are given the chance to:
- Meet newly graduated, female engineers and showcase yourself as a company beyond what a google search provides,
- Present vacant positions or master theses that you are currently recruiting for, and meet potential candidates,
- Understand what future female employees are looking for in an employer.
How do we sign up?
Sign up period for Womengineer Day is now closed, but don’t worry – more Womengineer Days will come. Stay tuned!
Do you have more questions?
Share your question here, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!