In reply to Tove (great idea!) I thought I’d share five facts about me too. So here goes:
- I’m super sensitive when it comes to noises. I can’t concentrate if someone is flicking their pen, shaking their leg etc during an exam. I actually bring earplugs in order to concentrate.
- I love creating stuff. Drawing, painting, cooking, crafting, programming – can’t get enough.
- I don’t snooze. Ever. I can’t really go back to sleep once I’m up (and I’m really happy about that, snoozing seems like self torture to me…)
- Gaming is a huge hobby. It’s my way to relax, have fun and also procrastinate… DotA 2 is what (currently) takes the biggest chunk of gaming hours, but I’d also recommend games like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.
- My favorite type of weather is bad weather. Probably because I’m a home-person that likes to watch thunderstorms or listen to heavy rain (one of the few sounds that don’t annoy me).
- Bonus fact: I love cats. Unfortunately I’m allergic, so I have to stick with the cats on the internet.
Looking forward to read about the other womengineers too!