Womengineer Day is the event where we match those looking for jobs with those offering jobs.
The registration for Womengineer Day 2021 is closed!
Please contact us and we will get in touch with you for the next Womengineer Day.
I have signed up for Womengineer Day. What happens now?
You should have received an email with a Zoom link.
Please sign in at 8:55 AM, so that you are ready at 9:00 AM when we start.
What is Womengineer Day?
It’s a digital recruiting event that takes place on November 19th between 9 AM and 11:30 AM.
During this event, you will get the chance to:
- Ask questions to participating companies in a group session
- Take part in break-out sessions with companies and participants that have been matched together. During these sessions the companies will present currently open positions and participants will be able to ask questions to the companies during quick meet-and-greets.
- Listen to a motivational speaker regarding being a woman in a male-dominated workplace.
- Learn more about Womengineer.
Participants can also book 15 minutes 1:1 meetings during the afternoon if they are interested in continuing their conversations with specific companies.
Who can participate?
You can participate if you meet the criteria below.
- You are a girl or a non-binary person.
- You are in your second last or last year at College or University, or you have a maximum of 3 years work experience.
- You have, or are on your way towards, a Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Master of Science in Engineering degree.
- You are looking for an internship, a trainee program, a Bachelor or Master thesis job, a job or a seasonal job (primarily focused on the summer season).
Which companies will participate this year?
Annotell, BillerudKorsnäs, Epidemic Sound, H2 Green Steel, NKT, HV Cables, Siemens Energy, Zound Industries, ESSIQ, WSP, Air Liquide och Ingenjörer utan gränser.
Why should I participate?
As a participant, you will get the opportunity to:
- Discover new companies or get to know already familiar companies even better. You will also get the chance to understand their core values and mission.
- Connect with future colleagues in a relaxed environment.
- Apply for an internship, a trainee program, a Bachelor or Master thesis job, a job or a seasonal job.
Our goal is that all participants should:
- Get an increased knowledge about participating company’s core values and mission.
- Meet role models who can show everyday working life as an engineer.
- Gain more knowledge about specific positions and boost their self-confidence regarding whether or not a position is right for you.
- Get encouragement for future career choices.
Where can I apply for this event and how much does it cost?
The event is free to attend.
The registration period for Womengineer Day 2021 has ended.
We understand that you might have many questions about WEday. Please reach out to us here and we will try to answer them in the best possible way.